How We Work With Individuals
The personal financial decisions individuals make are collectively part of an overall wealth creation or risk reduction strategy. Retirement plan packages, college funding, mortgages, wills, inheritance, individually-owned protection products, mutual funds, stocks, and real estate, etc. are all fundamental elements of an entire financial plan. First Financial Group associates use a financial blueprint, called the 'PS and G' Model (Protection, Savings and Growth) to evaluate whether clients are efficiently integrating and coordinating all elements of their plan to build maximum financial wealth and protection. This unique model also simplifies the understanding of how one financial decision can significantly impact another.
The Objectives of Our Wealth Building Approach
- To enhance your net worth
- To reduce taxation
- To give you better control over your money
- To lower financial costs
- To provide greater insurance protection
- To decrease financial risk
- To educate clients about how money works and the factors that impact financial decisions
- To provide organization of your financial life
- To provide a verifiable financial process
Why Do You Need to Use Our Wealth Building Approach?
- Most people go through life accumulating financial products and services without any real plan. The end result is substantial disorganization, lack of coordination, inefficiency and unnecessary costs.
- We live in a world of complexity and rapid change. People often are presented with marketing materials regarding their financial decisions. Seldom is there discussion of the downsides of a financial decision or product.
- We are bombarded daily by financial journalists and pop-financial talk shows which provide non-specific opinions regarding financial planning. If applied without further evaluation, media “misinformation” can seriously undermine an individuals plan.
- Most financial journals don’t teach about economic analysis, lost opportunity cost analysis, how to manage flows of money, cost recovery strategies or techniques to create efficiency in individual plans. Most Americans either learn those concepts via trial and error, mentorship in a family business or they never learn it. We incorporate economic education in our planning with clients.
- Information overload can lead to financial paralysis.
- And Most Importantly…..successful people lack the time to properly research all aspects of money decisions.
How We Help
- At First Financial Group, associates collect your financial information, goals, and personal financial objectives and organize your financial data.
- At First Financial Group, associates provide an easy to understand and easy to follow financial model.
- At First Financial Group, associates may help you reduce taxes, inefficiency and costs dramatically over your lifetime, by helping to simplify your financial life.
- At First Financial Group, associates use an economic process that prioritizes and evaluates financial decisions in the context of an individual clients’ plan.
- At First Financial Group, depending on the specifics of your financial model, associates can explain and prove that many money strategies and products being promoted by financial institutions may not be the correct solution for your specific plan issues.
- At First Financial Group, associates assist you in designing and implementing the best combination of process and product to maximize your wealth and protection while attempting to minimize your risk.
- At First Financial Group, associates employ a definition of financial success to measure whether financial decisions improve your plan or reduce your ability to meet your objectives.
The Definition of Financial Success:
- To build the maximum wealth optimally possible. There is a unique value for everyone and it varies based on income, assets, lifestyle, family situation etc. Our Associates seek to build maximum wealth without assuming undue risk, through improved financial efficiency.
- For our clients to spend and enjoy the wealth they’ve accumulated. A dollar only has real value when it is consumed. Most people spend their entire lives accumulating wealth. Our representatives want clients to have the ability to access their wealth. The ultimate goal being to incorporate in the plan the ability to spend all of the wealth accumulated without the fear of running out.
- To pass it on. We seek to build family and charitable legacies into the long range plan. When clients accumulated all this wealth, they naturally want as much of it to get to the right people. There are six places money can go at your death. Rather than passing money on to the government, financial institutions, or other affluent people, we build plans that focus the ultimate transfer of as much of our clients assets as they’d prefer to their families, charities or religious affiliations.
- One bad day shouldn’t ruin the entire plan, it must work under all circumstances. We want financial strategies to work even if tax laws change, interest rates fluctuate, the markets are volatile, premature death, disability, lawsuit, or fortunately our client lives too long.